Sugar Scrub - Peppermint Vanilla
Exfoliation is an important step in your skincare routine. Do you know why? Exfoliating just 2-3 times a week has many benefits. Here is the top 5!
1) Sloughs dead skin cells; removes scaly, rough skin. 2) Encourages circulation. 3) Leaves skin instantly softer. 4) Makes moisturizers more effective. 5) Unclogs pores.
The Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Scrub smoothes, moistures and sloughs dead cells to reveal softer, more radiant looking skin. The essential oils of vanilla and peppermint are truly decadent and invigorating! Our formula is creamy and rich, it goes on thick but washes off easily leaving your skin perfectly moisturized and smooth.
- Sancha Inchi Oil: A natural oil obtained from the seeds of the sacha inchi plant from the Peruvian amazon jungle. The oil is extracted without the use of chemicals or solvents at low temperatures preserving its' essential fatty acids, vitamins and nutritional properties. Sancha Inchi oil contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-3's and omega-6's, and has an ideal balance between omega-3 and omega-6 levels (1.4 to 1). It also contains omega-9 fatty acids and a high concentration of tocopherols. Organic sacha inchi oil is a good source of plant derived omega-3's and It's moisturizing and antioxidant properties make it ideal for the skin.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is an aromatic fat derived from the cacao beans contained in the fruit pods of the Cocoa/Cacao tree. Cocoa butter melts at body temperature and naturally soothes dry, sensitive skin and has been used for scars for centuries. Cocoa Butter is high in omega 9 which boosts softness, radiance and suppleness to the skin and hair. It aids in reducing the appearance of premature aging such as wrinkles and fine lines and has antioxidant properties. Cocoa butter creates a protective barrier on the skin which restores the skin by giving the skin an opportunity to retain its required moisture and vibrance. The polyphenols in Cocoa Butter are known to aid in skin health and function as well.
- Mango Butter: A lighter feeling butter that contains concentrated amounts of natural vitamins and fatty acids that are incredibly moisturizing for skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: A lightweight oil which is known to be rich in vitamin A, E, and B as well as Oleic and Linoleic essential fatty acids. Almond oil is easily absorbed, won't clog pores and leaves the skin with a healthy glow.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins C & E. Softens and boosts radiance. It has been shown to exhibit anti-aging properties and leaves the skin looking supple and smooth.
- Jojoba Oil: A powerful ingredient that has been used in beauty products for centuries! It is actually a liquid wax but structurally and chemically similar to oil and our own skins sebum. It penetrates faster than most oils and doesn't leave behind a residue. It's rich in antioxidants and fatty acids and wont clog pores.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil has so many wonderful properties. It is soothing, cooling, refreshing and invigorating to name a few!
- Vanilla Oil: Vanilla is rich in niacin, thiamin, and pantothenic acid which help promote skin health, keeping skin clear of and fending off free radical damage. It can also help reduce the appearance wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.