Whipped Cocoa Body Butter - Plum & Vanilla
A buttery rich moisturizer that melts on contact, absorbs quickly, softens and smoothes the skin. Made with all natural butters and oils that are whipped in a luxurious texture. Plum oil extracted from real plum kernels has an incredible scent that you will absolutely love and wonder where it has been all your life! Paired with the chocolate aroma of Cocoa Butter and real Vanilla it is a true delight for the senses!
- Mango butter if the fat derived from the seeds inside the pits of mangoes. It contains Vitamin A, C & E which aids in skin renewal, combats dull skin tone, protects from environmental damage and leaves skin more elastic and supple. It is an easily absorbed, non greasy butter that with soften and moisturize deeply. It exhibits anti-oxidant properties and is a superb emollient, preventing water loss which leaves the skin looking smoother and plumper looking. Used in the hair, it can seal in moisture and aid hair in looking healthier over time.
- Cocoa butter is an aromatic fat derived from the cacao beans contained in the fruit pods of the Cocoa/Cacao tree. Cocoa butter melts at body temperature and naturally soothes dry, sensitive skin and has been used for scars for centuries. Cocoa Butter is high in omega 9 which boosts softness, radiance and suppleness to the skin and hair. It aids in reducing the appearance of premature aging such as wrinkles and fine lines and has antioxidant properties. Cocoa butter creates a protective barrier on the skin which restores the skin by giving the skin an opportunity to retain its required moisture and vibrance. The polyphenols in Cocoa Butter are known to aid in skin health and function as well.
- Shea Butter is derived from the kernels of the shea trees nut's. It is considered a skin superfood for its superior ability to moisturize and soften the skin. It has been used to promote skin clarity and addresses problems such as dryness, blemishes, dark spots, discolorations, stretch marks, and wrinkles without clogging pores
- Plum oil is one the best kept beauty secrets! This superfood contains potent amounts of antioxidants, is packed full of omegas as well as Vitamins A and E which protects against damage and environmental stress, aids on a cellular level, balances sebum production and skin turnover, plumps and hydrates. Plum oil is lightweight, non comedogenic and is gentle and safe for even sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Jojoba oil which comes from the seed of the Jojoba shrub has a unique makeup being a wax composed of mainly wax esters. Jojoba oil is gentle and very compatible with countless skin conditions. Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient, it attracts water to the top layer of the skin, helping to keep the skin hydrated which keeps the skin healthier. Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E which works as an antioxidant to help protect your skin from the everyday pollutants, stressors and toxins. One of the most well known benefits of Jojoba oil is that it's makeup is so similar to the oil (sebum) that our bodies naturally produce, that jojoba oil works seamlessly with our own bodies oil production. It wont build up and break out your skin. Jojoba oil creates a soothing seal on the surface of the skin, is nonirritating and sends a signal to your skin, hair and sweat follicles that your body doesn't need to produce additional sebum for hydration. This balance keeps your skin from looking oily and helps prevent breakouts from clogged pores. Jojoba's ability to soothe so many skin conditions makes it the perfect addition to any face or body product.
- 88% certified Organic ingredients.
Use daily, massage well into the skin. Great bedtime moisturizer that softens and rehydrates the skin while you sleep. Store in a dry, cool place.